NAD CI 16-60 Multizone DSP Matrix Amplifier
The CI 16-60 is the go to amplifier for distributed audio systems, delivering 60w per channel into 8 zones with IP control, DSP, I/O matrixing and remote access. Ideal for powering those zones with standard in ceiling or in wall speakers the CI16-60 is a fully featured, reliable and cost effective option to pair with the CI580v2
NADs Hybrid Digital amplifiers are load invariant, so they have exceptionally low noise and distortion, whether powering 8 or 4ohm speakers, they are also capable of delivering high current levels, which is perfect for long cable runs.
Using a higher quality amplifier in custom install means that the speakers retain their dynamic range and clarity whether listening at low or high volume levels.
- 16 x 60w into 8ohm/16 x 65w into 4ohm, Hybrid Digital Class D amplification
- 8 x RCA in/out for looping through inputs or adding subs to a zone
- 1x RCA global bus in/out
- Channel bridging via web UI
- Assignable input/output matrix
- IP control and remote access
- 5 band parametric EQ with additional High and Low pass filters
- Integrates with Crestron, Control4, Elan, URC, RTI
- 12v trigger and signal sensing
- <0.5w standby power
- Thermostatic fan cooling
- 2U rack height, comes with rack ear