NAD CI 8-120 Multizone DSP Matrix Amplifier
The CI 8-120 is a step up in performance level and power, using NADs Hybrid Digital amplifier technology, delivering 120w into all 8 channels with IP control, DSP, I/O matrixing and remote access. Ideal for zones with speakers which require more power or longer cable runs, the CI 8-120 has a compact 1u format.
NADs Hybrid Digital amplifiers are load invariant, so they have exceptionally low noise and distortion, whether powering 8 or 4ohm speakers, they are also capable of delivering high current levels, which is perfect for long cable runs.
Using a higher quality amplifier in custom install means that the speakers retain their dynamic range and clarity whether listening at low or high volume levels.
- 8 x 120w into 8ohm/8 x 135w into 4ohm, Hybrid Digital Amplifier with Hypex UcD technology
- 4 x RCA + 2 x RCA global bus inputs
- Assignable input/output matrix
- Channel bridging via web UI
- IP control and remote access
- 5 band parametric EQ with additional High and Low pass filters
- Integrates with Crestron, Control4, Elan, URC, RTI
- 12v trigger and signal sensing
- <0.5w standby power
- Thermostatic fan cooling
- 1U rack height, comes with rack ears