Eight- Channel Powerhouse Promises Audiophile Sound Quality, Reliability, Stability and Installer-friendly Features
Following on from the recent announcement, NAD adds to its CI portfolio with a flagship distribution amplifier, the CI 8-150 (£2999 MRSP). Designed to deliver the most sonically refined power available with the stability and durability necessary to reside in a rack space the amplifier is anticipated to be available for dealers in mid 2020. The HybridDigital nCore amplifier will produce 8x 150watts ‘full disclosure power’ per channel @ 8ohm and is bridgeable. Designed to fit in a 2U rack space, the CI 8-150 DSP will deliver audiophile level performance, capable of offering highly detailed sound to the most demanding reference loudspeakers. In addition to a dual bus system and analogue inputs, the CI 8-150 DSP will offer optical and digital inputs.
- Key Features of the NAD CI 8-150 DSP Amplifier
- 8 Channels X 150 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Bridgeable to 4 Channels X 300 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- HybridDigital nCore amplifier delivers unmatched sonic performance
- 2U Rack Height – saves valuable rack space
- Platform accessed through IP control
- Custom web UI manages DSP calibration, IP control and more
- Effectively handles long cable runs and difficult speaker loads
- Dual global Inputs/Outputs
- 0.5W Standby Mode, 3W Network Standby
- 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
- Auto Sense Turn-on
- Universal AC Power Supply
“This product is hot on the heels of the recently announced CI 8-120 DSP. Offering the same benefits associated with being IP addressable, with the amplifier upgrade this will pair easily to some of the best cabinet and ceiling speakers the industry has to offer, from a centralized rack location. When partnered with a high quality source, such as the NAD CI580 rack mount streamer, or Bluesound Node 2i streamer the CI dealer finally has an easy to control, truly audiophile solution, that does not necessarily tie the dealer into an automation system” says Simon Lever of Anatech Distribution.
For more information about impressing your customers with the power of NAD CI products in your next project or to join the exclusive and growing NAD, Bluesound and BluOS dealer community, contact us now to discuss further.